Friday, October 9, 2009

Detail shot's

I love the fact that this picture has exactly one line that is in focus and everything else is blurry.
This is the close up shot of the brooch on the wedding dress of my sister-in-law. I Love the simplicity of the dress but how it is also dramatic.

This is a close up of a shoe that I love. I love how you can see the shoe and then it guides your eyes to the back where you can't see it that well. I feel like it adds a little mystery so that you want to know how the rest of the shoe looks like but you can't.


This im one of favorites. This is a close up shot of the dress. I love the fact that this photo is close up and you can see a lot of details.



This is the bottom of my mom's dress. I took a chance by pointing the camera at the bottom without looking at what I doing. And by chance I ended up with this and I'm so happy that i got it. The picture is very interesting to me.





2 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy photos 1,4&5 though I do want you to focus on your attention to both light & its affect on the color in your photographs from here on. I also very much appreciate how you are beginning to take chances with your point of view and want you to CONTINUE PHOTOGRAPHING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is awesome, with the blue contrast it really accentuates the silvers and other color in the dress...I think it is a dress ;)

    ReplyDelete